Chocolate Chip Toffee Bars
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Another great recipe using Eagle Brand sweetened condensed milk. This is another fantastic recipe that is great for the Holiday sweets tray.
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄2 cups graham wafer crumbs
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1 (300 ml) can eagle brand sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup toffee pieces
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- Preheat oven to 350°F Line 13x9-inch baking pan with foil.
- In a medium bowl, combine crumbs and butter, mix well and press into prepared pan. Pour Eagle Brand over crumbs. Top with toffee bits, chocolate chips and nuts. Press down firmly. Bake 20-25 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Cool well before cutting. Remove from pan, peel off foil. Cut into bars.
- Store at room temperature.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION