Chocolate Chip Brownie Cookies
- Ready In:
- 2 (1/2 cup) chocolate chips
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 egg (or if you don't eat eggs here is an egg substitute that I've used , 1 tbls oil, 2 tbls water, and 1 )
- 1 pinch salt
- vegetable oil or Pam cooking spray
- Melt the butter and 1/2 cup of chocolate chips in the microwave for 2 minutes. When it is done, stir the melted butter and and chocolate until they are one mixture.
- Add the egg but be sure to stir it right away( or else the egg may cook. I also suggest using a fork.).Stir in the sugar.
- Add the baking soda, baking powder, salt, and flour and stir it all.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Preheat the oven (I used a toaster oven since our big oven is broken so you may have to change the cooking settings) to 350 degrees. Oil/spray the cookie sheet. Roll the dough into about 1 inch diameter balls and place them atleast 2 inches apart because these cookies expand as they bake.
- Bake them about 5-6 minutes (i used a toaster oven so it may vary for your oven). Then take them out and let them cool on a cooling rack or on a plate (doesnt matter - i did both since my cooling rack is small).
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!