Chocolate Cake in a Cup- Gluten Free Style
After finding a great quick cake in a cup recipe I decided to make it gluten free and it turned out great.
- Ready In:
- 4 tablespoons gluten-free flour
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 dash salt
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 tablespoons mini chocolate chips
- In a large coffee cup mix together dry ingredients. Stir in wet ingredients. Mix well. Add chocolate chips. Put the cup in the microwave for 3 minutes high power. Let sit for a minute or two to cool just a bit and enjoy.
- We enjoyed this plain but you could always put a gluten free frosting or powdered sugar on the top.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
Wanted a quick recipe and found this. We were so excited! We were disappointed though. The cake was very spongy and had a bitter taste. But, adding more chocolate chips definitely made it taste better. Next time, I would use a pinch of baking powder to lift it. Not sure why it was so spongy, maybe the gluten free flour?Reply
see 4 more