Incredible Gluten Free Mini Pecan Pies
photo by ChefDebs
- Ready In:
9 mini pies
- preheat oven to 325*.
- mix cream cheese and butter together, stir in flour, chill dough in fridge for 1 hour.
- Shape dough into balls and place in muffin tins, press dough up the sides and bottom of the muffin cups ( i usually wear a thin latex glove to stop my fingers sticking to the dough, and you have to work fairly quickly while the dough is chilled and still firm ) this amount usually makes 9 little pies.
- Sprinkle half the pecans into dough lined muffin cups.
- Beat together the egg, 1 tbsp melted butter, salt and vanilla until smooth.
- Spoon filling into cups and top with remaining pecans.
- Bake at 325* for 25 minutes.
- Cool completely before removing pies from muffin tins.
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
We Live on a farm in rural Tennessee, about 50 miles from Nashville. I am a Brit married to a wonderful Southern gentleman,and have lived in the States for over 20 years. This is a photo of where all the action takes place in our house !!!