photo by Ms B.
- Ready In:
- 3 ounces semisweet chocolate
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄8 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg, separated
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 2 tablespoons raspberry jam
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1 ounce semisweet chocolate
- Melt 3 ounces chocolate in a double boiler, let cool.
- Cream butter, sugar and vanilla until fluffy for 30 sec.
- Add egg yolk and stir in flour, melted chocolate.
- Beat egg white in a separate bowl until foamy with 1 tbsp sugar.
- Fold into chocolate mixture.
- Fill 8 mini muffin tins 2/3 full.
- Drop 1/2 tsp of jam in center and refill with mixture.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 15 minute Let Cool.
- Dip top of cakes with glaze prepared from cream and 1 oz of chocolate mixed together.
- Top with raspberries if desired.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!