- Ready In:
- Note: this recipe works very well if you use chicken breasts with skin and bone; just bake for about 40 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 400F; spray a baking sheet with nonstick spray like Pam; set aside.
- In a shallow bowl or plate, like a pie plate, combine ranch dressing, garlic powder and cayenne pepper; mix well.
- In another shallow bowl, place crushed potato chips.
- Dip chicken chunks first into the ranch dressing mixture, then into the crushed potato chips; make sure you completely coat chunks; place coated chunks on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 to 30 minutes (cut one in half after 20 minutes and check; depending on the size of your chunks, they'll likely be done), or until chicken is no longer pink inside; don't overbake or chicken will dry out.
- Delicious when served with ranch dressing to dunk!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
What a great tasting, easy to make dish! I pounded out the boneless breasts to about 1/4-inch thick, and used fat-free dressing and fat-free Pringles sour cream and onion chips for the coating. Because I pounded the chicken thinner, it did take more chips to coat (about 12 oz. total). Since they were fat-free chips, I went ahead and spritzed the top with a little oil, and baked as usual (it came out at 19 min.). They turned out crunchy and golden and flavorful. Thanks, Lennie, for a fast and easy winner!