photo by gailanng
- Ready In:
1 1/2 c
- 2 canned chipotle chiles in adobo (about 2 oz)
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- 1⁄4 cup heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon spanish sherry wine vinegar
- 1 cup sour cream
- Puree chiles, lime juice, cream & vinegar in blender.
- In a bowl, whisk together puree & sour cream.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
I made this last night (didn't take even 5 minutes) and served it over grilled salmon and it was fantastic. As you said, this will go well over any meat, and I think it would be good on roasted veggies. I think it would also be good used like mayo in sandwiches. Very "moor-ish"! Next time I'll add a minced clove of garlic and a scant tbsp of coarse sea salt... I will be making this again today, so I'll have it in the fridge! Thank you for posting.