Chinese Noodles & Zucchini
photo by Karen Elizabeth
- Ready In:
- 1⁄4 lb fresh Chinese noodles or 1/4 lb dried chinese noodles
- 2 tablespoons chinese oyster sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- vegetable oil cooking spray
- 3⁄4 lb zucchini, sliced,about 3 cups
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Bring a medium sized saucepan of water to a boil.
- Add noodles and cook 3 minutes for dried or 1 minutes for fresh.
- Mix oyster sauce, vinegar, and sugar together.
- Spray a wok or skillet with vegetable oil and heat.
- Add zucchini and garlic.
- Stir fry for 3 minutes.
- Add drained noodles and continue to stir fry until noodles begin to crisp.
- Pour oyster sauce mixture into the middle of wok, and toss well; making sure all of the noodles are coated with sauce.
- Spoon onto a serving platter or individual plates and sprinkle with chopped cilantro.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
see 1 more reviews