Chilli Tuna Cakes
- Ready In:
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Cook the potatoes in salted water until tender.
- Mash the potatoes and stir in the other ingredients. Check the seasoning.
- With damp hands, shape the mix into patties of the size you want.
- If you want, brush the tops of the patties with oil.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes until the tuna cakes are golden.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I'm originally from Aberdeen, Scotland. My mother hated cooking, but has always loved baking, so I learned how to do that at an early age. I cooked for myself when I left home, but the really big change came two years ago when I had more time on my hands. Now I live to cook. I have about a dozen favourite recipes I rotate, but most nights it's a new recipe I'm trying out. I love spicy food, especially Indian. I'm intensly interested in the technicalities of cooking and am always looking to pick up tips on how to do things better.