Chile-Cheese Omelet Squares
- Ready In:
- 8 large eggs, beaten
- 1⁄2 lb mushroom, sliced
- 1 (4 ounce) can chopped green chilies
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and diced (or 1/2 cup diced cooked ham)
- 1 cup shredded monterey jack pepper cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°; coat a shallow 1-quart casserole with cooking spray.
- In a bowl, whisk together the eggs, mushrooms, chiles, bacon, and cheese; pour mixture into the casserole dish.
- Bake, uncovered, for 20 minutes, or until set.
- Cool and cut into 1-inch squares; serve with toothpicks.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!