Chicken Wings With 2 Dipping Sauces
- Ready In:
Zesty Italian Dip
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup cucumber, finely chopped
- 4 medium green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
Maple Dijon Sauce
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 1⁄3 cup maple syrup
- 1⁄3 cup Dijon mustard
- 2 lbs chicken wings, seasoned
- Zesty Italian Dip:.
- Mix all ingredients.
- Maple Dijon Sauce:.
- Mix all ingredients with a wire whisk.
- Make dips; cover and refrigerate until serving.
- Reheat ready-to-eat wings if necessary; if using frozen wings, bake as directed on package.
- Serve with dips.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>Hi and thanks for visiting my AM page. My name is Vicki and I love to cook. I've always been an avid collector of recipes and cookbooks - in fact I have over 1200 cookbooks on my computer alone.</p> 8724165"