photo by AshK5246
- Ready In:
- 1hr 25mins
- Marinate chicken overnight in salad dressing. (do not discard dressing).
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lay marinated chicken in baking dish and pour dressing over top.
- Smear chicken with jam and sprinkle the mushrooms and onion soup mix over the chicken.
- Season with pepper and drizzle sherry overtop of everything.
- Cook in a 350 degree oven covered for 55 minutes, then remove cover and cook for 20 minutes longer.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Surprise indeed! I have to say this looked plain weird in the pan before going into the oven. It came out luscious in both appearance and flavor. We trust BK to give us something we like and BK comes through again. We followed the recipe exactly (except part of our jam was plum), and no regrets. Very easy if slightly messy: DH made it and LL declared it TDF. Made for OZ/NZ Swap March 2008.
Just great! My DH said he would love to have it again...soon. My DS said he could eat it every night and asked if we could give it a bazillion stars. He's a 13 yo picky eater, so THAT is a great review. For my part, I loved the flavor and the ease. I like things that I can let sit overnight and then throw in the oven when I get home. I used apricot preserves (sugar free), lowfat cream of chicken and white wine. I've added this to my "more than 10" cookbook, thank you for a great new recipe!