- Ready In:
- 1hr 5mins
- 2 cups chicken breasts, strips, cooked and cubed
- 1 1⁄2 cups long-grain white rice, cooked
- 3 eggs, hard boiled and chopped
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 10 3⁄4 ounces low-fat cream of mushroom soup
- 3⁄4 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 cup Rice Krispies
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Spray a 2-quart casserole dish with non-stick cooking spray and set aside.
- Combine chicken, rice, eggs, onions, and salt in a medium mixing bowl. Mix well.
- Fold in mushroom soup and mayonnaise. Mix well.
- Spoon and spread mixture evenly into prepared dish.
- Sprinkle Rice Krispies over top.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am a stay at home mom. I have two beautiful girls, 3 and 4. They are the light of my life! I am married to Paul, for 5 years. I love to cook!! I love to read cookbooks like they are novels!!! <img src="http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg271/MrsTeny/Permanent%20Collection/PACSpring09Iwasadopted.jpg">