Another great recipe I found that sounds great!! Let me know how you like it if you try it before I do!
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄3 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- cooking spray
- 1⁄2 cup reduced-sodium fat-free chicken broth
- 1⁄4 cup dry white wine
- 4 teaspoons capers
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Pound each chicken breast half to 1/4-inch thick with meat mallet or rolling pin.
- (I put them between 2 sheets of plastic wrap first).
- Brush chicken with juice and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Dredge chicken in breadcrumbs.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet to medium-high heat and coat with cooking spray.
- Add chicken and cook for 3 minutes or so on each side until chicken is done.
- Remove from pan and keep warm.
- Add broth and wine to pan.
- Cook 30 seconds, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in capers and butter.
- Spoon 1 tablespoon sauce over each chicken breast.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
see 5 more