- Ready In:
- 1hr 10mins
- Season breasts with salt and pepper. Brown chicken using the butter in skillet on both sides.
- Arrange chicken, onions, and mushrooms in a 13 X 9 baking dish.
- Combine soup, sour cream, and wine in separate bowl. Pour over chicken, onions, and mushrooms.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 45 to 50 minutes.
- During the last 5 minutes of cooking, sprinkle the Durkee french fried onions over the top.
- Serve with potaotes, rice, noodles, or couscous!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!