Chicken Noodle Parmesan
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Simple and satisfying. From "2001 Chicken Recipes."
- Ready In:
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of broccoli soup
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 3 cups cooked medium egg noodles
- 2 cups cooked cubed chicken
- In a saucepan blend together the soups, milk, cheese, and pepper until smooth.
- Stir in the noodles and chicken, and simmer until heated through.
- Remove from the heat and serve.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION