- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup cottage cheese
- 3 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1⁄2 cup fat free sour cream
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 ounces green chilies, diced
- 3 cups cooked chicken, cut into large chunks
- 3 cups cooked rice (cooked in chicken broth)
- 1 cup monterey jack cheese, grated
- 2 tomatoes, coarsely chopped
- 10 3⁄4 ounces reduced-fat cream of chicken soup
- 3⁄4 cup corn chips, coarsely crushed
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Blend cottage cheese, cream cheese, and sour cream until smooth.
- Blend in salt, garlic powder, and green chilies.
- Add chicken, rice, cheese, tomatoes, and soup. Pour into shallow 2-quart baking dish.
- Top with corn chips.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes uncovered.
- If making ahead will need to increase cooking time.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
I love this recipe! I made a few minor changes to make the dish lower calorie, including replacing the cream cheese with additional cottage cheese, using low fat sour cream and grated cheese, using brown rice and leaving off the corn chips. This was amazing even with those changes so I can imagine how delicious the full fat version would be. I am going to add this to my regular rotation. Thanks so much for a great recipe!