This recipe comes straight from Chili's itself! I asked a manager and this is what he told me!
- Ready In:
- 8hrs 30mins
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 5 dashes garlic
- 5 dashes salt
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup of shredded monterey jack cheese
- 8 slices apple-smoked bacon
- 8 tablespoons barbecue sauce, of your choice
- Mix the honey, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, garlic and salt together and place chicken breasts in it. Add enough water to bring the marinade up to the middle of the chicken breast.
- Mix together the marinade (as mentioned above) and place into a ZipLoc bag large enough for all the chicken breasts to fit inches Add water until the marinade reaches the top of the chicken breasts.
- Marinate for as close to 8 hours as possible.
- Bake, Broil, Grill or Skillet Fry, either way works well. Chili's grills (and I prefer grilled). Choose your preferred method and cook until the breasts are done.
- While the breasts are cooking, fry up the bacon until CRISP!
- When the chicken is done, top each breast with 2 tbsps of BBQ sauce, two strips of bacon and 1/4 cup of shredded cheese.
- Microwave the breasts (or broil) until the cheese is melted.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
WOW! This was Amazing! Very moist and Full of Flavor! Everyone Loved it! I Grilled it then Baked it for 20 minutes! I added Monterey Jack and Cheddar! I must say I Used Perdue Chicken Breast’s! They are the Best! I Don’t use Cheap Chicken anymore! Horrible! Not worth it! You MUST make this ! Awesome!!!