Mexican Monterey Chicken
photo by lazyme
- Ready In:
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, sliced lengthwise to make 4 thin breasts
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise (or enough to thinly coat both sides of breasts.)
- 1⁄3 cup breadcrumbs
- 1⁄3 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 cup spicy salsa, chipotle is good
- 1 cup shredded monterey jack pepper cheese
- sour cream
- green onion, sliced thin
- black olives
- preheat oven to 425.
- coat both sides of chicken with mayonnaise.
- mix together parmesan cheese and breadcrumbs.
- dip the chicken breasts in crumb/parmesan and cover evenly.
- place into a 9x13 baking pan.
- bake for 15 minutes then top with with salsa and jack cheese and bake 5 minutes until cheese is melted.
- garnish with sour cream onions and olives.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I love to cook and I work in stained glass this is me in front of the finally finished fireplace in the house we are building. ( 6 monthes later) Finally the house is now done what a relief! I am so happy I found this site I am on it everyday and have found so many great recipes trouble is I keep finding new ones I want to try I think one of the things that is so great about recipezaar is you read about people from all over the world it is like we are all connected in a good way