- Ready In:
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1⁄2 cup flour (probably more)
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup Italian breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 cup marinara sauce
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 1⁄2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄2 cup shredded swiss cheese
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Roll each chicken breast in flour; dip in beaten egg.
- Roll in bread crumbs to coat well.
- Heat butter in large skillet over medium-high heat; add chicken pieces.
- Cook until browned on all sides, about 10 minutes.
- Mix marinara sauce and half and half in a small bowl, reserving 2 tablespoons.
- Pour marinara sauce into baking dish.
- Arrange chicken in prepared dish.
- Mix mozzerella, swiss, and parmesan cheeses in a small bowl.
- Sprinkle over chicken.
- Top with reserved sauce.
- Bake, Loosely covered, until cooked through, about 30 minutes Tip:When Cooking Chicken, don't cook it all the way thru-- leave a little pink.
- This opts for VERY moist meat when it comes out of the oven in the end-- Also good to serve cheese and garlic bread with!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!