- Ready In:
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 36 ounces bow tie pasta
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 1⁄2 cups sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 lb mushroom, sliced
- 1 quart heavy cream
- 1 head garlic, roasted
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- fresh parsley
- parmesan cheese
- Wash and dry chicken breasts.
- Mix garlic powder, salt, and pepper and sprinkle on chicken.
- Grill chicken on the stove top in a skillet or outside on the barbecue grill, until it is done all the way through.
- Set chicken aside.
- Place pasta in salted boiling water and cook for 8-10 minutes or until al dente. Drain.
- Meanwhile saute the mushrooms and tomatoes in butter until soft.
- Place heavy cream, roasted garlic, pepper, salt, and parmesan cheese in food processsor and puree.
- Place cream mixture in a sauce pan and bring to a boil. Turn down heat and simmer for 15 minutes or until sauce has thickened.
- Mix in mushrooms and tomatoes and add to the cooked pasta.
- Slice the grilled chicken and place on top of the pasta.
- Garnish with fresh parsley and grated parmesan cheese.
- Serve with salad and garlic bread.
Join The Conversation