A slightly modified recipe from the Kellogg's site
- Ready In:
- 1hr 15mins
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon basil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon oregano
- 3 chicken breasts, rinsed and dried
- 2 1⁄2 cups corn flakes (crushed to 1 1/4 cups)
- Combine tomato sauce and seasonings.
- Dip chicken pieces into tomato sauce mixture and coat with corn flakes cereal. Place in a single layer in a shallow pan coated with cooking spray.
- Pour remaining sauce mixture over the top of the chicken.
- Bake at 350 degrees about 1 hours or until chicken is tender. Do not cover pan or turn chicken while baking.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION