- Ready In:
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 8 ounces boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 3 pieces
- 4 ounces mushrooms
- 3 pitted black olives
- 1 artichoke heart, sliced
- 1 anchovy fillet, chopped (optional)
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons butter
- 1⁄2 cup white wine
- salt and pepper, to taste
- chopped parsley, for garnish
- Heat oil in saute pan until hot but not smoking.
- Add chicken, saute until both sides are golden brown.
- Drain oil, leave chicken in pan.
- Add remaining ingredients; cover and cook until chicken is cooked through.
- Salt as needed.
- Simmer until sauce reaches desired thickness.
- If sauce is too thin, remove chicken and return to pan once sauce is reduced to your preferred consistency.
- Garnish with parsley.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!