Chicken Enchilada Dip
- Ready In:
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 (5 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped red bell pepper
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 (4 ounce) can chopped green chilies
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning
- 1 green onion (optional)
- tortilla chips
- crusty bread (optional)
- In a large microwave safe bowl, combine first 8 ingredients.
- Microwave uncovered on high 4-5 minutes.
- Microwave an additional 3-4 minutes or until heated through.
- If desired, sprinkle hot dip with chopped green onion.
- Serve with tortilla chips, or torn pieces of crusty bread.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation