Chicken Breasts With Tomato Basil Cream
photo by loof751
- Ready In:
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 teaspoons chopped garlic
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup coarsely chopped tomatoes, eg.red yellow and or 1 cup orange tomatoes
- 1⁄4 cup coarsely chopped basil leaves
- 1⁄2 cup whipping cream
- In 10-inch skillet melt butter until sizzling; stir in garlic, salt and pepper. Add chicken breasts. Cook over medium-high heat, turning once, until golden brown (8 to 12 minutes).
- Add tomatoes, 1/4 cup basil and whipping cream. Continue cooking, stirring occasionally, until sauce is heated through (4 to 5 minutes).
- Serve with pasta and garnish with basil leaves, if desired.
- Makes 4 servings.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!