Super easy and uses just 3 ingredients. I don't remember where I got this recipe from.
- Ready In:
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 4 thin slices mozzarella cheese
- 14 ounces jar marinara sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Wash chicken and pat dry. Place in baking pan and top with cheese slices.
- Pour marinara sauce over chicken; cover pan with foil.
- Bake 30 minutes. Remove foil and bake an additional 10 minutes.
- Spoon pan juices over chicken and serve.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
Can't get much easier than this. I used Newman's Own Marinara Sauce and the flavors were good. We all felt it was still missing something though - just not enough flavor. I served the chicken on hardy rolls as a type of chicken parmigiano which was a hit. I could see this served of course over pasta too or just on it's own. Made for I Recommend tag game based on ~Nimz~'s review. Thanks.Reply
see 2 more