Chewy Shreddies Cereal Bars
- Ready In:
- 3⁄4 cup light corn syrup
- 3⁄4 cup peanut butter
- 3 cups shreddies cereal
- 1⁄2 cup chopped dried apricot
- 1⁄4 cup flaked unsweetened coconut
- 1⁄4 cup dried cranberries
- Grease an 8" square pan.
- Microwave corn syrup and peanut butter in large microwaveable bowl on HIGH for 1-1/2 minutes or until peanut butter is almost melted. Stir until well blended.
- Add remaining ingredients, mix well. Press into prepared pan.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!