- Ready In:
- Cook bacon in 2 tbsp butter until crisp on edges.
- Add shallot and garlic, cook until soft.
- Add chestnuts and water, simmer until liquid is reduced. Discard garlic.
- Transfer to bowl, mash to paste with fork and add parsley and parmesan.
- Season lightly with a dash of salt.
- Fill won ton wrappers with mixture. Lightly brush the edges of the wrappers with water and press closed.
- Brown 3 tbsp butter, stir in sage and season lightly with salt.
- Boil ravioli in water for 2-3 min until it rises to top.
- Remove from water and cook in butter sauce 1 minute.
- Serve, and enjoy!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!