Southern Cherry Yum Yum
- Ready In:
- 3hrs 15mins
- 1 1⁄2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1 (4 ounce) packet Dream Whip
- 1⁄2 cup cold milk
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (22 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- MIx together graham cracker crumbs and butter, pack into 8 inch square baking dish. Set aside.
- In a large bowl using an electric mixer, beat Dream whip mix and milk until stiff.
- Add the sugar, vanilla and cream cheese, beat until well mixed.
- Pour half of the cheese mixture over crust.
- Top with half of pie filling, cover with remaining cheese mixture, topping and finishing with pie filling.
- Refrigerate at least 3 hours before serving.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I have always loved to cook and bake, it is my favorite pasttime. I'm always looking for people to feed.</p>