Glorified Cherry Pie (Dream Whip Cherry Pie)
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
It really doesn't get much easier than this! This pie is excellent. Make sure you hide some for yourself!
- Ready In:
- 1hr 5mins
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
- 2 cups whipped cream (Cool whip works)
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 1⁄2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 2 (20 ounce) cans cherry pie filling
- With an electric mixer, whip cream cheese and powdered sugar until creamy. Fold in Cool Whip and mix until combined. Pour into pie shell. Cover with cherry pie filling. Let refrigerate for 1 hour before serving.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION