Cherry Cobbler Dessert
- Ready In:
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can cherries, pitted
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄8 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 1⁄2 cups Bisquick baking mix
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Grease a 9" square Pan.
- Drain Cherries, Save juice.
- In a sauce pan over medium heat, combine sugar, salt & cornstarch, mix together.
- Slowly add the cherry juice.
- Cook, stirring constsntly, until clear & thickened.
- Remove from heat & add butter & almond extract.
- Mix Bisquik & milk to make dough.
- Place Cherries in sq. pan & spoon dough on top.
- Pour sauce over all.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I was originally born and raised in Baltimore, Md. I joined the U.S. Air Force in 1960 and retired from the USAF in 1982. I was a weatherman while in the service. I am now totally retired and love to cook. My passions are my Wife, children (3) my 5 Grandchildren and my Great Granddaughter and of course any sports, especially football. My wife & I enjoy traveling. My pet peeves are Semi Truckers who take multiple miles to pass another semi and people who talk on the phone while driving.</p>