Cherry Cinnamon Cobbler
- Ready In:
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- 1 (12 1/2 ounce) container refrigerated cinnamon rolls
- Spread pie filling into a greased 8-inch square baking dish.
- Set aside icing from cinnamon rolls.
- Arrange rolls around edge of baking dish.
- Bake at 400° for 15 minutes.
- Cover and bake 10 minutes longer or until golden brown.
- Spread icing over rolls.
- Serve warm.
- (Recipe courtesy: Taste of Home's Quick Cooking Magazine).
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!