Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes With Ham
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Scalloped potatoes made with a cream of celery soup, cheddar cheese soup, shredded cheddar cheese, ham, milk, and spices.
- Ready In:
- 5 cups thinly sliced potatoes
- 2 cups thinly sliced cooked ham, cut into 3/4 to 1-inch pcs
- 1⁄2 cup diced onion, divided
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can Campbell's cheddar cheese soup
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese, divided
- 1⁄2 cup milk (I used 2%)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon white pepper
- In a bowl, add the canned soups, milk, garlic powder and pepper; stir to mix well.
- In a greased 13x9-inch baking pan, add half the sliced potatoes.
- Toss in half the onions, over the potatoes.
- Pour half the soup mixture over the potatoes.
- Sprinkle half of the cheese over the potatoes.
- Place the sliced ham pieces evenly over the potatoes.
- Add the remaining sliced potatoes, onions, soup mixture, and cheese.
- Cover, and bake in a 375 degree oven for 1 hour.
- After 1 hour, uncover the pan, and continue baking for 30 minutes more.
- Note: Sometimes I'll use ham steaks that come in a 16-oz pkg., which I cut them into 3/4 to 1-inch pieces. (I used John Morrell Ham Steaks, and I used the entire pkg.). Also, I think one could add a bit more garlic powder & white pepper (possibly an 1/8 teaspoon more of each).
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION