Cheesy Garlic Cauliflower Mock Breadsticks (Low Carb)
photo by WYO MOM
- Ready In:
- 1 head cauliflower
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash pepper
- Chop the cauliflower into chunks and place into microwave for about 8 minutes or until soft. It is easier to work with if you then let it cool a bit.
- Preheat oven to 450.
- Place the cauliflower and garlic into a food processor and blend, drizzle in olive oil and continue blending until cauliflower is the texture of mashed potatoes.
- In a large bowl, stir together cauliflower, eggs, 1/2 cup cheese, onion powder, salt and pepper.
- Spray a baking pan, 11.5" x 7", with oil and pat mixture into pan. It should be abour 1/2 inch thick.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 25 minutes or until the top starts to brown.
- Add remaining cheese to the top and melt.
- Cool slightly, then cut and serve.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am a homeschooling mom with 3 boys. Two of my boys are still at home and we make cooking and baking a big part or learning.