Cheesy Cornflakes Pancakes
- Ready In:
20 mini pancakes
- Add corn flakes, flour and salt in a mixing bowl. Use hand to crush corn flakes while combining with the flour.
- Add eggs into milk and lightly beat to combine. Make a well in the middle of flour mixture and pour in the egg-milk mixture.
- Use a fork to gently stir to make a smooth batter.
- Heat a little oil in a frying pan over low heat. Use a soup spoon to spread a spoonful of batter onto the pan when the oil is hot. Try to spread the batter as thin as possible.
- Sprinkle some spring onion and cheese on the face side up of the batter .
- Cook and turn pancake to brown both sides. Repeat with the remaining batter.
- Best served hot with relishes, sunny side up eggs and/or crispy bacon.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Photography has been my hobby for many years and so has cooking. I am by no means a seasoned chef. Most of the recipes on here are new challenges for me, but I love trying new things, and I've discovered a real love for baking (especially desserts, as you can probably tell) The majority these recipes are my original recreations. There are a few family recipes and some adaptations of existing recipes. I will rarely post an exact copy of a source's recipe because I love to fiddle with ingredients.