Cheesy Chili Hash Brown Bake
photo by 31BravoWifey
- Ready In:
- 1hr 15mins
- 1 1⁄2 lbs lean ground beef or 1 1/2 lbs ground turkey
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can original sloppy joe sandwich sauce (Manwich)
- 1 (15 ounce) can chili with beans
- 0.5 (30 ounce) package frozen country-style shredded hash browns (about 4 cups)
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Brown ground beef in a large skillet over med-high heat, stirring often, 7-10 minutes or until meat crumbles and is no longer pink.
- Stir in sloppy joe sauce and chili.
- Spoon chili mixture into 8 lightly greased 10-oz. ramekins.
- Top with frozen hash browns.
- Bake, covered, for 30 minutes; uncover and bake 10 more minutes or until browned and crisp.
- Sprinkle with cheese, and bake 5 more minutes or until cheese is melted.
- *Chili mixture can be baked in a 13 x 9 inch baking dish, if desired.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!