Cheesy Bacon & Sausage Breakfast Quiche
Neat breakfast (or dinner) meal. Quiche's are fun to make and almost everyone enjoys them. This is a great recipe! 8)
- Ready In:
- 1hr 15mins
- 1⁄2 lb breakfast sausage links
- 8 slices bacon
- 1 small onion, minced
- 1 sweet green pepper, minced
- 1 frozen deep dish pie shell
- 1 1⁄4 cups milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 2 1⁄4 cups grated cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In skillet cook the sausage links 4 or 5 minutes, until cooked through.
- Remove sausage; drain the fat.
- Wipe skillet then add bacon.
- Cook until crispy; remove, leaving only 1 tablespoon of fat.
- Sauté onion and pepper in fat for 12 minutes, until softened.
- Crumble the bacon slices and slice the sausage links.
- In pie shell, layer with the cheese, bacon, onion, green pepper and sausage.
- In bowl, whisk together milk, eggs and flour.
- Pour over layered pie.
- Bake for 45-60 minutes until set, then cool for about 1/2 hour.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation