Hash Browns Breakfast Quiche
- Ready In:
- 8 hash brown patties
- 1⁄2 cup melted butter
- 1 lb breakfast sausage, cooked and drained
- 2 cups shredded monterey jack cheese, and mild cheddar blend
- 8 eggs
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1⁄2 cup cream
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- Grease the bottom of a 9 by 13 pan.
- Layer with hash-browns and pour melted butter evenly over the tops.
- Bake at 350 for about 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle the sausage evenly over the top.
- Then sprinkle cheese.
- In a large bowl whip eggs, milk, cream, and salt.
- Pour over the casserole and bake another 30 minutes.
- It should be firm in the center and browned lightly but evenly.
Join The Conversation