Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Fresh strawberries filled with cheesecake filling and topped with crushed graham crackers
- Ready In:
- 1 lb fresh strawberries, rinsed and pat dry
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 graham cracker crumbs (optional)
- With a paring knife, cut off the strawberry stems. Cut around the inside of the strawberry, hollowing out slightly and creating a well for the cheesecake. (You can also do this with a small melon baller). Cut off a small portion of the pointy strawberry tip, so that each strawberry can stand. Place each on a large plate, baking sheet or type of serving tray.
- In a medium bowl, with a standing or handheld electric mixer, beat cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla until fluffy, about 2 minutes on medium speed. Place mixture in a pastry bag and pipe into each strawberry, adding a little extra to the top. Refrigerate until thoroughly chilled.
- Optionally, sprinkle graham cracker crumbs on top of each stuffed strawberry.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION