- Ready In:
- 8 -12 ounces plain cheesecake (2 wedges, 4-6 ounces each)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 -2 pint premium vanilla ice cream
- 1⁄2 cup whole milk
- Combine milk, cheesecake, vanilla, 1 pint of ice cream in a blender and puree until thick and smooth.
- If the mixture is too thin add more ice cream a little bit at a time and blend.
- This milkshake should be thick enough to eat with a spoon if you like.
- Pour into two glasses.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I'm 23 years old and I live in Trinidad. One of the islands in the Caribbean. I love baking and have a major sweet tooth but I am trying to cook more savoury foods and I am enjoying trying new recipes. Recently I have come to love photographing the food I make. Too bad they don't all come out photo worthy, but at least they still taste good! lol <img src=http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b280/carolinamoon21/Ingredients/BANNERS/SuperBowlSTKR.jpg> <img src="http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b280/carolinamoon21/Ingredients/BANNERS/TeaSuppers-STKR.jpg">