Cheeseburger in Paradise Pie
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Quick, easy and delicious!
- Ready In:
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 large onion (chopped)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 dash Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (I used 3/4 cheddar and 1/4 mozzarella)
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup of original Bisquick baking mix
- 2 eggs
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Spray a 9 inch pie plate with non-stick cooking spray.
- Cook beef and chopped onion in a skillet over medium about 10 minutes or until beef is brown. Drain excess fat.
- Stir in salt, garlic powder and worcester sauce and then spread in pie plate.
- Next, sprinkle the shredded cheese on top of the beef.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the milk, eggs and Bisquick. Make sure you try to get as many lumps out as you can. Pour over meat mixture.
- Bake in oven for 25 minutes or until a knife comes out clean.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION