photo by park26
- Ready In:
- 12 ounces sharp cheddar cheese, grated, room temperature
- 1⁄2 cup butter, room temperature
- 1 1⁄2 cups sifted self-rising flour
- 1 dash ground cayenne pepper
- 1 pinch salt
- 3 drops Tabasco sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Mix all ingredients together using hands.
- When mixed, place in cookie press using the star pattern.
- Make long strips on cookie sheets.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 12 to 15 minutes on lightly sprayed cookie sheets.
- Cool on wire racks. When cool, break into desired lengths. Store in air tight container. Will keep for weeks.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!