Cheese Rice Krispie Rounds
- Ready In:
- 2 cups sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 cup butter
- 2 cups flour
- 2 cups Rice Krispies
- 1⁄2 cup pecan halves (optional)
- Mix grated cheese, butter and margarine well. add flour and mix well. fold in rice krispies. shape into small balls.
- place on greased cookie sheet. flatten each with a fork and top with one or two pecans each.
- bake at 375 for 10 minutes or until golden brown around edges.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!