- Ready In:
- 250 g flour
- 25 g cheddar cheese, shredded
- 25 g butter
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 6 tablespoons milk
- 1 egg, whisked
- sesame seeds
- Turn oven to 200 degrees Celsius. Blend the flour, cheese, butter, baking powder, sugar, and salt in a bowl with your hands. Slowly add the milk, so the dough becomes a ball.
- Flour a flat surface and put the dough onto it. Roll it out into an approximately 10in. x 7in. shape. Cut the dough in 3/4 inches strips (easy to do with a pizza cutter). Form each strip into a pretzel or whatever shape you wish. Put them on a baking sheet covered with baking paper. Sprinkle sea salt, sesame seeds, or more shredded cheese as desired.
- Bake 10-12 minutes until golden.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!