Serve these spread with butter, they are so yummy! I love these with scrambled eggs. I also add some chives to mine if I have some in the garden. These can be frozen also!
- Ready In:
- 1 cup self raising flour
- 1 tablespoon caster sugar
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 1 egg, beaten lightly
- 2⁄3 cup grated tasty cheese
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Sift flour and castor sugar into a medium size bowl.
- Stir in milk, egg and combined tasy cheese and parmesan cheese and mix well to combine.
- Spoon tablespoons mixture in a heated greased pan, cook until bubbles appear on the suface of the hotcakes, turn and cook on the other side until lightly browned.
- Using an egg slice, remove hot cakes from the pan, and place on a tray lined with absorbent paper. Repeat with remaining cheese mixture to make more hotcakes.
- Serve spread with butter.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
Made these for the DM and the DS for lunch and as they don't care for parmesan (can't understand why) I used a full cup of tasty cheese and got 4 10" thick delicious hotcakes (taste tested and little portion of the DM's). Next time I will make it as one big hotcake and cut into wedges, Thank you Tisme, made for Edition 8 - Make My Recipe.Reply
see 2 more