Cheese and Sage Pasta
photo by Swirling F.
- Ready In:
- 50 g parmesan cheese, cubed
- 100 g camembert cheese, cubed
- 100 g brie cheese, cubed
- 100 g goat cheese, cubed
- 200 ml single cream
- handful fresh sage, chopped
- 300 g farfalle pasta (pasta bows)
- 25 g butter
- 1. Bring a large pot of water to a boil; salt it. Cook pasta until it is tender, but not quite done.
- 2. Melt the butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Add the camembert, parmesan, brie and goat cheese, and stir over low heat until the cheese melts.
- 3. Add single cream and sage and stir well. Cook for another 10-15 minutes on a very low heat until the sauce thickens. Season with salt and pepper.
- 4. Add the cheese mixture to the pasta and toss to combine. Enjoy!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!