Broccoli and Sage Pasta
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This pasta is quick and healthy and the chili, garlic and fresh sage go really well together for a quick throw together midweek meal.
- Ready In:
- 5 ounces quick cook spaghetti
- 5 ounces broccoli, cut into small florets
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 shallots, diced
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried chili pepper flakes
- 12 sage leaves, shredded
- parmesan cheese, grated, to serve
- Boil the spaghetti for 1 minute Add the broccoli and cook for 4 more minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a frying pan and add the shallots and garlic.
- Gently cook for 5 mins until golden.
- Add the chili and sage to the pan and cook gently for 2 minutes.
- Drain the pasta, mix with the shallot mixture in the pan, then scatter over the parmesan.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION