Cheese and Onion Pasties
- Ready In:
- Heat the oven to 400°F
- Roll out the pastry and cut out 6 circles 8in in diameter.
- Heat the oil and cook the onions in it until starting to soften.
- Take off the heat and cool. Stir in the grated cheese and season well.
- Divide the mixture between the 6 circles and crimp the edges together. Brush with a little of the beaten egg.
- Put on a baking sheet and bake in the oven for 20-30 minutes until the pastry is golden.
- Serve hot or cold.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I live in Manchester, UK with my fiance and young son. I work at the local hospital in pediatrics and love my job. I also love cooking!! I have a sweet tooth but try and make healthy family meals, I'm not against some lovely treats now and then though :)