Cheese and Onion Pasties
photo by JoyfulCook
- Ready In:
- Cut pastry into rounds, I use a side plate and just cut around it.
- Pre heat the oven to 210°C.
- Mix the grated cheese with the onion adding the pepper and salt,.
- Beat the egg and brush around the edge of the pastry and carefully lift the pastry up and pinch together, brush the egg over the outside and poke a few vent holes on either side, I use a satay stick to do this.
- Cook in the oven for approximately 15 minutes or until light golden brown.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
We now reside back in England after returning from Australia after most of our working life there. I have been fortunate enough to have lived in many countries when I was younger and therefore many of my recipes reflect this! Love to cook. love to travel too