Cauliflower With Bread Crumbs
photo by Linky
- Ready In:
- 1 head cauliflower
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1 cup fresh breadcrumb
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- Remove the leaves from the cauliflower but leave the head whole.
- Steam for about 20 minutes, until easily pierced by a wooden skewer.
- Meanwhile, melt the butter in a pan.
- Add the breadcrumbs and cook until golden brown. Be careful not to burn!
- Place the cauliflower on a serving dish.
- Spread the sour cream all over the cauliflower.
- Sprinkle the bread crumbs evenly over the top.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!